Bob Monroe called Gateway “a voyage of self-discovery through the gateway of expanded awareness.” It’s the best way to begin your journey at the Monroe Institute—and is a prerequisite for many of our advanced consciousness training programs.
Learn to navigate the nonphysical realm. During this transformational online retreat, you’ll gain the tools and techniques needed to navigate the nonphysical realm. You’ll experience deep relaxation and find the guidance that leads to profound insight.
Tap into expanded states of awareness. Gateway accelerates your ability to go farther, deeper and faster into different dimensions of consciousness—thanks in part to our use of Monroe Sound Science technology.
TRY MONROE’S AUDIO TECHNOLOGY
Grab your headphones, find a quiet place to relax and enjoy this free audio sample. Experience the deep relaxation and instantaneous expanded meditative state of Monroe’s Sound Science technology.
Learn from direct experience. For more than 40 years, the Monroe Institute has introduced thousands of people like you to the life-changing benefits of the Gateway Voyage program. As the world leader in consciousness exploration, we believe that direct experience is the most powerful teacher. After completing Gateway, you’ll be prepared to participate in most of our advanced level programs.
How it works
- Gateway Voyage Virtual Retreat is offered in two different real-time interactive online formats (see schedule for dates and formats)
A. Format 1: Over 5 ½ consecutive days
B. Format 2: Over two consecutive weekend sessions (Fri.-Sun. each weekend)
- The daily schedule is based on each virtual retreat’s specific time zone.
- Day 1 begins at 2:30 pm with an overview, introductions, logistics and an audio exercise. The day ends at 6 pm.
- Days 2-6 begin at 9:00 am. Each day is different and includes 3-4 audio meditation exercises, activities, videos and short presentations with a break for lunch. Each day ends at 6:00 pm.
- If you are choosing a date not in your time zone you may calculate your local time here.
- The program will be conducted using Zoom meeting, a popular online platform for video conferencing and interactive online instruction. Audio exercises will be streamed through the Zoom platform and also available for streaming through your Monroe account during the retreat.
- Reliable internet connection with a recommended minimum internet speed of 5 Mbps for streaming the exercises. Speed test your internet https://www.speedtest.net/
- You will need headphones and a computer with a camera and microphone for video communications Over-ear wired stereo headphones or high-quality earbuds are recommended with a cord long enough to reach the place where you will be listening to the exercises.
- To ensure you have true stereo sound, you can use this Audio Test. You should hear a pulsating frequency from ear to ear.
REGISTRATION CLOSES NOON THE MONDAY BEFORE THE RETREAT BEGINS – To allow time for the orientation process.